Experience -I founded the BETTA Group of Companies 15 years ago and have accumulated over 35 years of expertise. I started in the energy industry with energy leaders C.E.B, Capelec and Ergon Energy and now a number of my valued clients are Australian top 200 companies.
Today the BETTA Group services the electrical, air conditioning, solar, demolition, asbestos hazard and high voltage industries for works of any scale. The BETTA Group is a safe, innovative and world class leader based in regional Queensland. We employ 40 valued local staff today, but we started out small in 2005 with Betta Lifestyles Electrical and Air Conditioning.
We grew gradually with Betta Lifestyles, Betta Energy, Hydrokleen, Betta Demolition and Asbestos and Betta Power Services. We are now expanding offshore with recent projects in the Pacific Islands with Betta Power Pacific and Betta Power Pacific Solomon Island.
· Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
· Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
· Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
· Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
· Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
· Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
· Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
· Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth